Coconut Bowls are made from real coconuts discarded as waste, when you eat out of these bowls, you're transported to a tropical paradise.
Each bowl is unique in size.
- Diameter average 12cm - 14cm (Average 13cm)
- Depth 6cm - 7cm (Average 6cm)
- Volume 500ml - 700ml (Average 600ml)
Perfect for anything from smoothie bowls to salads to stir-fry's, everything looks and tastes better out of a Coconut Bowl.
Each coconut is cut, sanded and cleaned before being finished with an organic coconut oil polish. Absolutely nothing artificial is used during the process from coconut to coconut bowl.
Each bowl is unique with it's own shape, size, colour and markings.
- Rinse your bowl in room temperature water before use.
- Do not use with extremely hot foods.
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
- Do not expose your bowl to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Polish your coconut bowl with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate your bowl and restore it's smooth and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 or so washes.